Culver-Stockton College Tour
In Cuba from Tuesday 28 November to Tuesday 5 December, 2017
eight days and seven nights in the Pearl of the Caribbean
Included in tour cost
Tour meals at your hotel and at fine restaurants
- Teleconference with your tour group and Global Relations Travel Club (GRTC) leadership to go through the itinerary, answer questions and offer suggestions on opportunities not on the schedule.
- A series of briefing e mails, starting weeks before departure, to assist you in preparing for the trip.
- All taxes, amounts are quoted in US dollars.
- Airport departure tax from Cuba and the mandatory Cuban Medical insurance coverage during your island stay will be included in the cost of your airfare. GRTC Team will be of assistance if you have questions.
- Hotels in Cuba as listed in tour itinerary, or similar.
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners as per itinerary.
- All activities, services, speakers, meetings and meals as described in tour itinerary except those noted as “optional” or “not included”.
- Luxury air-conditioned coach transportation and a full-time Cuban professional driver, dedicated to your group. Cold bottled water on board.
- An expert Cuban English-speaking guide whose background matches tour content.
- Ongoing support from Cuba Explorer staff and the GRTC Team before, during and after your stay.
- Global Relations Travel Club (GRTC) membership: $29 Membership is a requirement, by Rule, to participate in GRTC organized tours. This is being provided complimentary.
- Gratuities for Cuban tour guide, coach/van driver, chambermaids, restaurant staff, porters, etc. for group activities, will be given to your Tour Leader to distribute.
- Airfare is being coordinated by Culver-Stockton College.
- Cuban Visitor Visa is included.
- Travel interruption and cancellation insurance is being coordinated by Culver Stockton College.
- Certificate of Legal Cuba Travel in compliance with US Department of Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control regulations (OFAC) section, 1 C.F.R. § 515.565(b)