Path of the Cuban Revolution: in the footsteps of Fidel and Che
In Cuba from Thursday October 3rd to Thursday October 10th, 2019
eight days and seven nights in the Pearl of the Caribbean
Single room supplement $0
Costs, dates, book now
|Oct 3 to Oct 10, 2019||$ 4299||Sold Out|
Included in Cuba tour package cost
Tour meals at your hotel and at fine restaurants
- As a GRTC member, Global Relations Travel Club leadership will make available to you a teleconference to go through the itinerary, answer questions and offer suggestions.
- As a GRTC member you will receive a series of briefing e mails before departure to assist you in preparing for your trip.
- All taxes, amounts are quoted in US dollars.
- Airport departure tax from Cuba and the mandatory Emergency Cuban Medical Insurance coverage during your island stay will be included in the cost of your airfare. GRTC Team will be of assistance if you have questions.
- Airport transfers in Cuba: Your transfer at the Cuban airport is included. You will be met at the airport in Cuba and will be taken to your hotel upon arrival. On your last day of the tour the transfer for departure to the Cuban airport is also included.
- Hotels in Cuba as listed in tour itinerary, or similar.
- Welcome cocktail upon arrival.
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners as per itinerary except those noted as “Optional” or “Not included.”
- All activities, services, speakers and meetings as described in tour itinerary except those noted as “Optional” or “Not included.”
- Air-conditioned coach transportation and a Cuban professional driver dedicated to your group. Cold bottled water on board.
- An expert Cuban English-speaking guide and interpreter, along with a GRTC Team member from the U.S accompanying your tour.
- As a GRTC member you will receive ongoing travel support from the Global Relations team before and after your stay.
- Emergency collect call access to the United States while in Cuba.
- Certificate of Legal Cuba Travel in compliance with the US Department of the Treasury, Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) section 31 C.F.R. § 515.572(a)(1)
- Global Relations Travel Club (GRTC) lifetime membership: $29 is not included Membership is a requirement, by Rule, to participate in GRTC tours.
- Airfare is not included; you select your commercial flights and book them to and from Havana. Flight reservations are the responsibility of the participant. GRTC Team will be of assistance.
- As a GRTC member you will have expedited processing of the needed Cuban Visitor Visa at the standard price, not included, with no fee for shipping and handling when paid for at least two weeks prior to U.S. departure.
- Gratuities for Cuban tour guide, coach/van driver, chambermaids, restaurant staff, porters, etc. for group activities are not included. You will be asked to participate in a ‘gratuity collective’ of $189.50 in which all gratuities for group activities will be collectively paid in Cuban Currency on your behalf. Details will be sent to you.
- Optional travel interruption and cancellation insurance. See http://globalrelations.ourcuba.com/insurance/